Thursday 30 August 2012

Date Night



and I had our date night last night!

Date night is great. You set time out for both you. It's a night where it's just the two of you having some fun. 

Sometimes we go out for date night, other times we just watch a movie. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you both enjoy it and you get time to talk :) 







This drink is A-mazing, we found it only a few weeks ago...
WE LOVE THIS!! 
I think it's a polish drink that you add water with it :) :)
  



And the movie we watch.............



GREAT MOVIE...I definitely recommend this film.
It made me cry!!! ;) It really makes you think, "what would I do?" I love movies that do that. It's really powerful.
Go buy it from the GraceDove store, and tell me what you think! :)

Be strong and take heart,
Butterflies & Rubies
J



No comments:

Post a Comment