Wednesday 29 August 2012

Skin Care- Body



As promised, here is my Body Care post! :)

Every morning I will use this shower gel. I LOVE the smell and it makes your skin feel soft.


At certain times of the month, I will switch and use a more sensitive shower gel. I find these to be much better.



After showering etc, I use one of these products, I like to switch up my deodorants, because my body gets too used to them, does this happen to anyone else?



Once a week I use this scrub by Bontonics. I love the richness of this product, you feel like you are using a good quality product.

 


I generally shave twice a week. I have been using this shaver for sooo long time, not the head, it has a detachable head, which you can be changed really easily :)



Every day I use this lotion to rehydrate my body, I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels soft but tighter at the same time, if that makes any sense! haha.




As much as possible, I will use this hand lotion on my hands throughout the day. It isn't the best, but when I bought it was really cheap. When this runs out I think I will find something that is a little bit better!



Please leave comments and questions below in the comments bar and I will get back to you :) Let me know what you want to see!

Be strong and take heart,
Butterflies & Rubies
J



No comments:

Post a Comment