Thursday 23 August 2012

Welcome....



Welcome to my blog!

My name is Nina, I started Butterflies & Rubies blog in August 2012. This blog is about faith, life, fashion, home, cooking, DIY and just my general life!

I love talking to people and getting to know them...This is my favourite hobby! I love DIY crafts, and I try (not always succeed) at cooking, I love the film Julie and Julia!! :P

I hope this blog will allow me to  connect with you in all situations to build community and share.

I am a wife, married for a year to a great man (L). I am a friend, a sister, a daughter, a movie loving NERD and a beginner at being a homemaker. :)

If you would like to contact me, please use:

butterfliesandrubies@gmail.com

Speak to you soon! :) 

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Pslam 31:24
Butterflies & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment