Thursday 23 August 2012

Summer Candles :)


Is it just me or does everyone LOVE candles!!!haha..Lovely, smelling candles. It really adds to make your home...more warm and homely! haha. I love them. I love candles all year long, different scent for each time of the year...

As I smelled the aroma from my candles last night, I thought, "Hang on a minute!! I can blog about this!" So here I am blogging about my candles :) 

I have arrowed it down to my three favorite summer scents. Enjoy....



"Beach Flowers is a lovely scent of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms with soft watery notes to add an element of fresh in a beautiful soft purple colour."-

http://www.scentedcandleshop.com/online_store/yankee-candle-housewarmer-jar-beach-flowers.cfm

***Please note I did not buy my candles online***


"Bahama Breeze creates a cool summer refreshment in a tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango."-

http://www.scentedcandleshop.com/online_store/yankee-candle-housewarmer-jar-bahama-breeze.cfm

***Please note I did not buy my candles online***


"Step into summer freshness with this Yankee Candle Beach Walk Housewarmer Jar. This fine candle blends fresh salty air and sea musk with sunny notes of orange blossom and tangerine, creating a soft, uplifting fragrance that fills your home with light beauty."-

http://www.scentedcandleshop.com/online_store/yankee_candle_housewarmer_jar_beach_walk.cfm

***Please note I did not buy my candles online***

I can't remember fully how much I paid for these candles (the beach walk was gift) I think they cost around £10.00...


So, on those days (or nights) when the weather isn't great, I light a candle and pretend I am on an exotic beach :) ...It makes me happy!

Be strong and take heart!
Butterflies & Rubies

J

No comments:

Post a Comment